Remember to also visit our Photo Gallery.
Winchester House, acquired in 1924, originally served as a residence and was later rebuilt for students use in 1950.
Mr Ferdi Botha - House Warden
Allan Webb HallWinchester House is home to 54 young men doing undergraduate studies (although a few Postgraduates have been known to hang around for a while). The House is physically located 'off-campus' and the members of the residence enjoy the secluded privacy that its location provides. The Allan Webb Hall Swimming Pool is there, as is the residences' Volley Ball Court. Winchester is characterised by a friendly vibe and a healthy competitive atmosphere. They have been winners of the Inter-Res Sports competition numerous and despite the distance from campus - get involved in almost every activity there is. Winchester House has a proud tradition of doing Residence Projects, where the members of the house participate in building improvements to the residence. Examples of such work includes improving The Vat, building a braai area, resurfacing the swimming pool, and remodelling the entrance to the residence.
|House Warden||Ferdi Botha|
Last Modified :Wed, 03 May 2017 16:24:01 SAST