DEGREE REGISTERED FOR:
Department of Biotechnology, Rhodes University, P O Box 94, Grahamstown 6140, South Africa
PhD currently - Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa
IBD Diploma in Brewing 2007
BSc (Chemical Engineering) 2005 – University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Admin &Tech Transfer Manager RU Biotechnology Innovation Centre 2014- till date
- Head of Engineering ETOH Holdings Limited 2013-2013
- Consultant Engineer Makana Bioethanol start up 2009-2013
- Consultant Engineer Makana Brick 2008-2009
- Professional Athlete SASCOC Operational Excellence 2008-2008
- Process Engineering Trainee SAB Ltd 2006-2007
The Development of a Mobile Bioethanol Unit for Point of Source Conversion of Sugar Crops to Bioethanol.
Project aim: To empower previously isolated rural communities so they may add value to the economy by producing a valuable, transportable, tradable commodity (ethanol), from low value crops.
Areas of research: Biomass to energy; national energy security; fermentation; microbiology; agriculture; industrial processes.
Last Modified: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:39:18 SAST