An application pack can be obtained from the Administrative Assistant at Rhodes Business School.
To process your application we need:
- a completed application form for Rhodes Business School
- a completed application form for Admission to Rhodes University
- a certified copy of your first degree (or professional qualification) certificate
- personal recommendations from two referees (including one from your current or most recent employer and, where realistic, one from the last academic institution you attended). You should contact both referees yourself and ask them yourself to complete a reference form and return it directly to the Rhodes Business School.
- all applications should include two passport sized photographs
- a certified copy of your ID book (or passport in the case of an international student)
- non-refundable R400 application fee regardless of whether or not you are a past Rhodes Student (payable directly to Rhodes University in cash, postal order or electronic banking).
- Our Bank details are as follows: First National Bank, Grahamstown, Branch Number: 210-717, Account Number: 62145503076, Ref: Student Number, Initials, Surname
- For International Payments: Bank SWIFT Address: FIRNZAJJ
- Please fax a copy of your deposit slip to: RU Fees Office, Fax Number: +27 (0) 46 622 2770
Please note that 2 passport-sized, colour photographs must be submitted with each application as well as the non-refundable R400 administration fee, irrespective of whether or not you are a past Rhodes University student.
All applicants are required to sit the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or a South African equivalent (NBT) Visit http://nbt.ac.za for more information.
If you take the NBT test, you are only required to sit the Academic and Quantitative Literacy (AQL) test (not the Mathematics test). Furthermore, those applicants for whom English is a foreign language are required to sit an appropriate English language test. If you need to submit your application and have not yet written the test, send in your application with a covering letter notifying us of the date of your NBT test, and let us have the results as soon as you have them.
The course fee for the entire MBA programme is approximately R107 870, which is payable as follows: R43 290 in 2013, R43 290 in 2014 and R21 290 in 2015.
The Minimum Initial Payment (MIP) for this course is R21 500 payable by 15 December 2012, the balance of R21 500 is due by 1 May 2013. Please fax your deposit slip with student number as reference, to 046 603 8613.
A monthly debit order can be arranged with the University - please make use of the debit order intruction form on the University Fees office web site: Rhodes University's Fees payment
For further information, please contact us Tel: 046 603 8617 or email email@example.com
Please note that the fees for 2014 and 2015 will be adjusted by the prevailing rate of inflation (cpi).