To process your application we need:
- A completed MBA Application Form for Rhodes Business School
- A non-refundable R400 application fee regardless of whether or not you are a past Rhodes Student (payable directly to Rhodes University in cash, postal order or electronic banking). Our Bank details are as follows: First National Bank, Grahamstown, Branch Number: 210-717, Account Number: 62145503076, Ref: Student Number, Initials, Surname. For International Payments: Bank SWIFT Address: FIRNZAJJ.Kindly send us the Proof of Payment.
- Two passport sized photographs
- All applicants are required to sit the NMAT test http://www.nmat.org.in/africa/.
- Four essays that respond to questions found on page 4 of the Application Form
- Your CV
- Personal recommendations from two referees (including one from your current or most recent employer and, where realistic, one from the last academic institution you attended). You should contact both referees yourself and ask them yourself to complete a Reference Form and return it directly to the Rhodes Business School.
- A certified copy of your ID book (or passport in the case of an international student)
- A certified copy of your degree (or professional qualification) certificate
- Please fax a copy of your deposit slip to: RU Fees Office, Fax Number: +27 (0) 46 622 2770
The course fee for the entire MBA programme in today’s money is approximately R140 000, which is payable as follows:
R56 000 in 2018, R56 000 (plus inflation) in 2019 and R28 000 (plus inflation) in 2020.
Accelerated programme Students: R112 000 in 2018 and R28 000 (plus inflation) in 2019.
This covers tuition, course material, textbooks and examination fees. In addition to this, you will have to bear the cost of transport to and from Grahamstown, your accommodation for the duration of the teaching blocks as well as subsistence for the time you are in Grahamstown.
The registration fee is 10% of the year's fees payable before 29 January 2018. The balance is due by 1 May 2018 or a monthly debit order can be arranged with the University - please make use of the debit order instruction form on the University Fees Office website Rhodes University's Fees payment
Please fax your deposit slip with student number as reference, to 046 603 8613 .
For further information, please contact us Tel: 046 603 8617 or email email@example.com
Please note that the fees for 2017 and 2018 will be adjusted by the prevailing rate of inflation (cpi).
Last Modified :Tue, 12 Sep 2017 13:45:11 SAST