The Continuing Education Centre
An umbrella conference centre which includes residential accommodation and venue. This is suitable for short courses, seminars and mini-conferences. The CEC is set amidst a grove of trees on a particularly quiet part of campus overlooking Hamilton Dam.
The Centre offers an all-in-one facility, protected from interruptions and without the disturbance and time spent in travelling to and from accommodation and conference venues. It also offers the chance to relax and exchange notes at the end of each day.
•22 comfortable, but small rooms, each equipped with single bed, wardrobe, desk, and en-suite bathroom
• A modern conference area, fully equipped with video facilities and other lecture aids
• Internet connectivity available on request and by prior arrangement
• An after hours relaxation area with bar and servery.
• A covered wooden deck along two sides of the conference room, offering restful views over the dam.
• On-site catering and/or dining and entertainment facilities by arrangement
• Laundry and housekeeping facilities
• Ample parking
• Braai facilities
• Access to library and sporting facilities including squash, tennis and volleyball courts, a gym and swimming pool (by arrangement)