Please note that no short courses are offered this year.
Short Courses available prior to this year
• Environment and Sustainability Education in Southern Africa: A SADC Regional Training Programme for professional environmental educators and trainers in the Southern African Development Community, leading to the Rhodes University International Certificate in Environmental Education.
• Understanding and Researching Social Learning: A short course for social learning practitioners and researchers interested in facilitating and researching social learning in the context of global change and sustainability.
• Higher Education and Sustainable Development: An International Training Programme for university lecturers in Africa and Asia, run in partnership with UNEP, Ramboll Natura, three Swedish Universities and CHERTL at Rhodes University.
• Quality Teaching in Sustainable Schools: A short course for teachers, run in partnership with the South African ESD Teacher Education Network, leading to SACE accredited professional development points.
• Community Learning for Health and Sustainability: A short course for community learning facilitators working at the grassroots level in or with NGOs and Community Based Organisations, run in partnership with the Umthathi Training Project.
• Habitable Planet International Winter School: A short course for South African and international undergraduate students interested in Earth Systems Sciences and Sustainability, run in partnership with ACCESS and the University of Cape Town.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:02:39 SAST