Masters in Education (Environmental Education)
Good news! The deadline for applications for a Masters in Education specialising in Environmental Education has been extended.
For more information about the course please see our MEd Environmental Education Guide
We are also excited to announce that there are a number of bursaries available to successful applicants. Click below for more information.
- Ethics, Learning & Social-Ecological Justice
- Evaluating Courses for Environmental Learning, Training and Capacity Building
- Skills for Sustainable Livelihoods
- Transformative Social Learning and Citizen Sciences
The 2019 dates for compulsory contact sessions at the ELRC are:
- Session 1: 25th February - 01st March
- Session 2: 06th - 10th May
- Session 3: 24th - 28th June
- Session 4: 28th July - 03rd August (Research Design Course)
- Session 5: 23rd - 27th September
Please do not apply if you are unable to attend the above-mentioned sessions at Rhodes University in 2019.
Last Modified: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:15:45 SAST