The Chair of the Management Team will be in charge of the Damage Assessment Team. The team will consist of the following:
- Deputy Director: Residential Operations
- Deputy Director: Administration, Finances and Procurement
- Deputy Director: Facilities Servicing
- Deputy Director: Infrastructure and Operations Systems
- Manager: Campus Protection Unit
- Manager: Building Maintenance
- Manager: Electrical section
- Manager: Engineering section
- Manager: Grounds & Gardens
- Others as deemed appropriate
The Damage Assessment Team would be assisted by community agencies (e.g. Makana Municipality Fire Department, any regional services agencies, St John Ambulance) in conducting post emergency / disaster surveys to ascertain the damage. The Chair of the Management Team will report the findings to the Vice-Chancellor.
In the chapters that follow, responses to various possible emergencies are considered in detail.
Last Modified: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 12:44:19 SAST