I am employed by the Centre for Higher Education Research, Teaching and Learning (CHERTL) to run English Language and Linguistics 1 for Education.
- Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Linguistic ethnography
- Linguistics for Education
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- English Language and Linguistics 1 for Education
- Postgraduate Critical Discourse Analysis (online)
Identifying the unidentifiable: An exploration of invoked interpersonal meaning in Intermediate Phase learners’ comprehension of setwork texts.
Supervisor: Ralph Adendorff
Beangstrom, T. and Adendorff, R. 2013. An APPRAISAL analysis of the language of real estate advertisements. Southern African Linguistics and Applied Language Studies 31(3), 325-347.
Last Modified: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:16:32 SAST