BA(Hons), MA (Rhodes)
- Literacies in context
- Linguistic ethnography
- Language of the media
- Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Legitimation Code Theory
- Linguistics 1 Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Linguistics 2 Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Linguistics 2 Introduction to Sign Language Linguistics
- Professional Communication: Written Communication
- Professional Communication for Accountants
- Postgraduate Sign Language Linguistics (currently not offered)
- Postgraduate Language and Knowledge
- 2009: Siebörger, I. and Adendorff, R. Towards a linguistic ethnography of recontextualization in the South African Parliament. Poster presented at Explorations in Ethnography, Language and Communication conference, Birmingham, UK, 11 September 2009.
- 2009: Siebörger, I. and Adendorff, R. Newspaper literacy and communication for democracy: is there a crisis in South African journalism? Southern African Linguistics and Applied Language Studies, 27(4), 413-438.
- 2011: Siebörger, I. and Adendorff, R.D. Spatial negotiation as recontextualization in the Parliament of the Republic of South Africa. Paper presented at Mobility Language Literacy conference, Cape Town, 19-21 January 2011.
- 2011: Siebörger, I. The interface between managerial and political literacies in the South African Parliament. Paper presented at LSSA/SAALA/SAALT/EPIP Joint Annual Conference, Grahamstown, 26-29 June 2011.
- 2011: Siebörger, I. and Adendorff, R.D. Can contracts be both plain and precise? Southern African Linguistics and Applied Language Studies, 29(4), 483-504.
- 2012: Siebörger, I. The battle of the black box: axiological condensation's role in building procedural knowledge in the South African parliament. Paper presented at International Systemic Functional Congress 39, Sydney, 16-20 July 2012.
- 2015: Lauriks, S., Siebörger, I and De Vos, M. "Ha! Relationships? I only shout at them!" Strategic management of discordant rapport in an African small business context. Journal of Politeness Research, 11(1), 7-39.