. . . . . . . . Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). . . . . . . .
ERM Manager: Len Kruiskamp
email@example.com Office (046) 6038135 or speed dial 5147
*Need assistance or advice or want to set up a workshop on ERM ? Contact ERM Manager *
To give assurance to all stakeholders that all aspects of risk, strategic operational and process (financial and non-financial), within the context of the university, are covered and managed in a substantive, controlled and methodical manner.
Rhodes University - ERM
ERM at Rhodes is available to assist, advise and help management, and all staff, to be informed and to implement good Risk Management practices, as required by the principles of good governance and best practice.
Benifits of Adequate Risk Assurance
- build confidence with stakeholders
- provide reassurance to sponsors and financiers
- demonstrate good practice to regulators
- prevent financial and other surprises
- reduce the chance of damage to reputation
- encourage the risk culture within the organisation
- allow more secure delegation of authority.
Extract from Paul Hopkin-Fundamentals of Risk management.