English Language and Linguistics postgraduate programme 2015
Date Released: Tue, 4 November 2014 16:46 +0200
Come and join our postgrad programme in Linguistics at Rhodes!
- A flexible and varied programme
- A supportive modular structure
- Expertise in a range of linguistic disciplines
- Your place in a vibrant scholarly community.
Our research areas span formal and applied linguistics, with particular strengths in:
- Literacy in African Languages
- Corpus Linguistics
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- Systemic Functional Linguistics and Appraisal
Distance students are welcome: we run a flexible programme including short visits to Grahamstown especially for you! Our academic year runs from January to November; applications close at the end of November annually.
Email Sally Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.