The HKE department welcomes all students for 2013.
Currently the department offers a 3 year BSc/BA course in Human Kinetics and Ergonomics (HKE), a one year Honours course in HKE (mixed thesis and course based), a two years thesis based Masters course (part time: 3 years) and a thesis-based PhD course.
Please use the following links for further information.
- Career guide (provides information about career options and career path ways)
- Prospective students (provides background information about the HKE degrees)
- Undergraduate students (download) UndergradHandbook2013
- Academic syllabus (includes module descriptions for each undergraduate course)
- Science extended studies students
- First year students (HKE 1)
- Second year students (HKE 2)
- Third year students (HKE 3)
- Format guide for HKE laboratory assignments
- Postgraduate students (download) StudentHandbook2010postgrads
- Honours students
- Masters and PhD students
- Research Seminar
|HKE 2 / APA 2||42||34||38||30||26||32||30||27||32||32|