Staff development is critical to developing the performance of staff and in turn the performance of the department/division.
Staff development can:
- Address performance problems
- Address areas of development to enhance and maximise the contribution made
- Motivate staff and excite them to look at work differently
- Allow staff to take on new responsibilities
- Prepare staff for higher level positions, ensuring that you have staff for critical positions.
Developing performance requires an enabling environment. For more information on this, refer to this Guideline:
Last Modified: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:39:16 SAST