Rhodes University is a residential University with close to half its students in resident. Living in residence is seen as core to the student’s experience of “where leaders learn”.Vital to the success of the residence system, is the system of Hall Wardens, House Wardens, Assistant House Wardens and Sub-wardens who ensure that smooth running of the residence.
Each Hall consists of a number of houses, usually about four or five residences. Each residence has its own House Warden who manages a number of sub-wardens, chosen from amongst the students. In the case of large residences, an Assistant House Warden is also appointed.
- For more information about the residential system, please refer to: http://www.ru.ac.za/admissiongateway/campuslife/hallsofresidence/.
- A virtual campus map is available at: http://www.ru.ac.za/virtualcampus/.
- To learn more about the Division responsible for the residences, see: http://www.ru.ac.za/studentaffairs/
- If you are interested in applying for a Wardening post and want to learn more about these posts, please refer to: http://www.ru.ac.za/jobs/wardening/.
- Specific vacancies will be advertised at: http://www.ru.ac.za/jobs/currentvacancies/support/
Last Modified: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:02:42 SAST