Studio Production Services
ILAM STUDIO PRODUCTION SERVICES
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ILAM'S SOUND ENGINEER, ELIJAH MADIBA AT email@example.com
- We offer a short run replication service whereby discs are replicated using a burning process as
opposed to a manufacturing process.
- We generally undertake orders of 20 - 500 units of a specific CD, or 5 - 500 units of a specific DVD.
- We guarantee a 48 hour turnaround (Monday - Friday) on replication within the specified limits.
- CD/DVD booklet and/or colour disc printing may require a longer lead time, depending on individual requirements.
- We use a smudge and water resistant thermal printing process to print the label directly onto the disc.
- We can print in black on most unbranded disc surfaces, although the quality will be best on a disc
designed for thermal printing.
- Colour printing, via a three panel CMY overlay process, requires special thermal printable white top discs.
- This process provides labels limited to 7 solid primary colours and 256 interpolated secondary colours.
- We recommend MAM (Mitsui Advanced Media) discs for best burning and printing results, but also
offer more cost effective options.
- Our replication costs are calculated from the programme content, in megabytes (MB), of the disc.
- Our services are provided on a "CASH ONLY" basis and all prices are VAT inclusive.
STUDIO RECORDING SERVICES
ILAM's Sound studio offers the following standard recording studio services:
- In-house recording
- Creation of backing tracks
- Digitization and restoration of audio and video media
- Production of CDs
- Video editing and burning to DVD
Last Modified : Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:15:54 SAST