Rhodes University has established its own PKI and runs a certificate authority for its internal use. This page exists to make our CA signing certificate available.
If you are downloading certificates from this page, please make sure that you have connected to the secure (https://) version of this web page. Please also validate that the URL shown in the address bar of your browser begins with www.ru.ac.za, and that this site is using a properly-signed commercial SSL certificate issued to Rhodes University.
Rhodes' CA signing certificate
- RhodesCA.cer — PEM-encoded, suitable for Windows computers
- RhodesCA.pem — PEM-encoded, suitable for Unix & Mac computers
- RhodesCA.crt — PEM-encoded, alternative file extension
- RhodesCA.der — DER-encoded, suitable for mobile devices
- RhodesCA.exe — Windows Installer, to deal with UAC in Windows 7