Rhodes > International > Internationalisation > Programmes > Exchange/Study Abroad at Rhodes > Application Procedure
What do I need to do?
- Look at the Exchange Programme Booklet above for possible exchanges.
- Come and see the Exchange Display along the corridor near the International Office at Eden Grove.
- Go to the various universities' websites and see if they offer courses that are compatible with your Rhodes degree.
- The website links for our Partner Institutions are here. You are required to discuss your choice of courses with your Heads of Departments here at Rhodes.
- Once you've decided which two universities you want to go to, download an application form and complete it: Application for Exchange Admission 2017
- Ask the relevant Head of Departments to complete the relevant sections in the application form.
- Get two academic referees (ie: a lecturer) to complete the relevant sections in the application form.
- Write a personal motivation essay about why you are a good candidate for an exchange.
- Get an academic transcript from Student Bureau.
- Put together a Curriculum Vitae.
- NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.
- Submit all this to the International Office, Rhodes University by Friday 29 July 2017.
Last Modified :Fri, 19 May 2017 10:57:45 SAST