Registration for International Students
If you are an undergraduate:
- First year students register on Saturday 4 February 2012 8:00am - 4:30pm. Please download the Orientation Information 2012 Semester 1 Booklet
- Returning students can register from the second week of January. Please go to the Student Bureau in Eden Grove.
If you are a postgraduate:
You can register from the second week of January. Please go to the Student Bureau in Eden Grove.
If you plan to arrive late (after the academic year has commenced), you need to request permission from the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that you may incur a penalty fee.
Please make sure that you bring the following to Registration:
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa/Study Permit
- Proof of South African Medical Aid
- Your full fee has been settled
- You have decided on what courses you would like to take or what degree you would like to do