Independent Newspapers KwaZulu-Natal, invites applications from journalism graduates who are interested in serving as journalism interns.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain first-hand experience in journalism.
The incumbents will be required to work for their various titles from 1 July 2011 – 31 December 2011.
• Be a journalism graduate
• Be computer literate
• Be able to write well
• Be addicted to news and have a good general knowledge
• Be passionate about teamwork and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
• Have good language skills
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be able to work under constant deadline pressure
• Be passionate about journalism
• Have an inquiring mind
• Be creative and show initiative
• Have a valid driver’s licence
Short-listed candidates will go through an assessment test and thereafter an interview. Successful candidates will need to be available and committed for the period of the internship.
Independent Newspapers is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action plans.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit detailed CVs via email on email@example.com no later than Thursday, 26 May 2011. Mark your application for the attention of, HR Officer, Hajra Johns.