Degrees and Diplomas
The degrees and courses offered aim to produce thoughtful and imaginative media practitioners and the approach of the school is to integrate intellectual study with the production of media. Students also have the opportunity to work on a range of media projects.
Students have the option of applying for a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree majoring in Journalism and Media Studies (a three-year qualification), or the Bachelor of Journalism and Media Studies degree (BJourn).
At postgraduate level
There are post graduate degrees and diplomas offered to students who have completed a first degree. These include:
To download the application for follow this link: Post-graduate application
What do I need to apply?
You need a:
- Certified copy of both your degree certificate and full transcript from your previous or current university in your submission
- Letter of motivation (600-800 words)
- Up to date resume (or CV) with at least two referees and their current addresses;
- Sample of writing (academic/essay type); and
- Completed application form
How much is it?
- For information on application fee, and tuition fees: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you provide scholarships?
What kind of accommodation is available?
- For information on accommodation email email@example.com
What is the deadline for application?
- The deadline for applications for the Post-Graduate Diploma is 28 September 2013, PDMM is 29 October 2013, and the PG Dip EJ course is 30 September 2013.
- The deadline for honours and Masters is 30 November 2013 and the deadline for PhD is 17 September.
What qualifications do I need?
- For the Post-Graduate Diploma programmes and the honours programmes you need to have successfully completed an undergraduate degree. For the Masters programme, an honours degree or equivalent, and for the PhD programme, an MA degree is required. For more information consult the Student Handbook