Ensure that your application contains the following and is posted or faxed to the address below:
- A letter motivating your interest in a career in journalism or media work, experiences in media (if any) and/or unique qualities, experience or skills that would help you succeed on this programme, and your perspectives on the state of South African journalism and media (600-800 words).
- A full academic transcript of previous studies.
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae, including full contact details and at least two contactable referees (please ensure that telephone numbers and e-mail addresses are up-to-date).
- Copy of deposit slip of your application fee paid into the Rhodes University bank account.
- Students applying from any other university than Rhodes University need to pay the application fee.
This should be posted to:
The Registrar, Rhodes University
P.O. Box 94
Fax: 046 603 8300
Applications can be sent via email to Dawn Long, email@example.com
FNB Bank Grahamstown
Account Name: Rhodes University
Account Number: 62145504553
Branch Code: 210-717
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ