SOUTH32 GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2019Date Released: Tue, 4 December 2018 10:51 +0200
CRITERIA FOR PROGRAMME
Candidates who meet the below criteria are invited to apply:
• South African Citizens;
• Must have a minimum qualification (NQF 7) in the following disciplines:
Financial Management, Business Management, Legal, Communication Sciences and Media studies, majoring but not limited to the following sub-disciplines:
- Graphic Design;
- Journalism, Copywriting, Creative writing for Corporate and Social Media / Media Management; Event Management
- Law (Critical legal interpretation and deconstruction)
- Audio-Visual production and Multimedia.
- Financial management
- Project management
• Individuals living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. A medical certificate confirming the disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required.
• Preference will be given to graduates from our host communities: eMalahleni and Steve Tshwete local municipalities, Nkangala district Municipality, Mpumalanga Province, then South Africa.
Interested individuals must please send the documentation mentioned below to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post. CareerWise Postal address – P.O Box 30632 Braamfontein 2017.
• CV • Certified ID copy;
• Certified full university academic record and
• A graduation letter/certificate.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018
*All questions/queries must please be sent to: email@example.com *
Please take note that if you don’t receive a response by the 9 th of January 2019; your application is unsuccessful.