Rhodes > Law Clinic > About Us > Vision and Mission
Vision and Mission Statement
The Rhodes University Law Clinic’s vision is:
- To promote a culture of human rights.
- To ensure that any indigent person in its sphere of influence will have access to justice.
- To ensure that every Rhodes University student, paralegal and community member who participates in its programs will receive information, education and training of the highest quality.
In pursuit of its vision, the mission of the Law Clinic is:
- To promote a culture of human rights as enshrined in our Constitution’s Bill of Rights.
- To provide professional and efficient legal services to indigent and / or vulnerable groups and individuals.
- To provide legal education and training to law students at Rhodes University, to paralegals and to communities.
Last Modified: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:23:07 SAST