ProQuest Product TrialsDate Released: Tue, 10 April 2018 10:17 +0200
Rhodes University has Free Trial Access to the following ProQuest collections until 31 May 2018.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: International Collection including Times of India, Guardian & Observer, and South China Morning Post and U.S. Major Dailies including New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post: This historical newspaper collection provides genealogists, researchers and scholars with online, easily-searchable first-hand accounts and unparalleled coverage of the politics, society and events of the time.
Periodicals Archive Online - Periodicals Archive Online is a major archive that makes the backfiles of scholarly periodicals in the arts, humanities and social sciences available electronically, providing access to the searchable full text of hundreds of titles. The database spans more than two centuries of content, 37 key subject areas, and multiple languages.
- Music and Dance online: The Complete Music and Dance Package delivers the largest, most diverse catalog of music content in the world for students, scholars, and patrons of the arts. Broad-ranging materials include video of live performances, audio recordings, instructional films, previously unpublished works from acclaimed playwrights, performance posters and playbills, video interviews, and choreography not seen since the time of its original performance.
- The Vogue Archive:A complete searchable archive of American Vogue, from the first issue in 1892 to the current month, reproduced in high-resolution color page images. Every page, advertisement, cover and fold-out has been included, with rich indexing enabling you to find images by garment type, designer and brand names.
- Textiles and dress
- Fashion history
- Popular culture
- Gender studies
- Photography and graphic design
- Marketing and advertising