1. Jackson, T., Louw, L., Zhao, S., 2012. Chinese Organisations in sub-Saharan Africa New Dynamics New Synergies: A Cross Cultural Research Agenda. Presented at The Second International Conference on Chinese in Africa and Africans in China, A working Conference, August 21-22, 2012, Monash University, Johannesburg, South Africa.
2. Jackson, T., Louw, L., Zhao, S., 2012. China in sub-Saharan Africa: Implications for HRM policy and practice at organisational level. The International Journal of Human Resources Management. 2012: 1-22
3. Jackson, T., 2012, Cross cultural Management and Organisational Knowledge in Africa: Post Colonial Theory in the Wake of China's Presence. Organisation. 19, 2: 181-204
4. Jackson, T., 2002. Reframing human resource management in Africa: A cross cultural perspective. International Journal of Human Resources Management. 13. 7:998-1018
5. Jackson, T. (2012) Postcolonialism and Organizational Knowledge in the Wake of China’s Presence in Africa: Interrogating South-South relations, Organization. 19(2): 181-204.
6. Yoon Jung Park and Chris Alden. 2013. “‘Upstairs’ and ‘Downstairs’ Dimensions of China and the Chinese in South Africa” in State of the Nation 2012: Tackling Poverty and Inequality. Pretoria: HSRC Press, pp. 611-630.
Last Modified :Sun, 10 Aug 2014 20:23:43 SAST