Environmental Tips for a Greener Digs
• Use water sparingly: Grahamstown has water restrictions currently!
• use clear or orange bin bags for recycled paper, glass, tin cans and plastics, and put these outside your digs along with the normal municipal black bags (for wet waste) on your area’s municipal collection days.
• Walk or cycle wherever you go.
• Use your printer wisely, e.g. double sided printing, only use high quality printing for those documents which need to look professional, for all other printing use the low quality. Only print what is needed.
• Limit the use of disposal plates, cups and serviettes.
• Use environmentally friendly light bulbs.Environmental Tips for a Greener Digs
Last Modified :Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:56:27 SAST