Managing Your SupervisorDate Released: Sun, 21 May 2017 21:12 +0200
All Postgraduate Scholars are invited to attend a workshop in which we will tackle ways of making sure you get the most from your supervisor. The relationship between a scholar and a supervisor is one of the key ingredients for a successful project. Make sure you start your research journey on the right path and join us for this workshop.
The Managing your supervisor workshop will include discussions of:
- Getting the most from your relationship,
- Managing your own expectations and roles,
- Managing your supervisor's expectations and roles,
- Designing a supervision agreement,
- The kinds of questions you should be asking your supervisor,
- Coping with a supervision crisis,
- Dealing with co-supervision and other conflicts.
Venue: Eden Grove Red
Date and Time: Tuesday 23rd May 2017 4pm to 6pm