Rhodes > PSAM > Programmes > MAP > What impact does the MAP seek to achieve?
What impact does the MAP seek to achieve?
- Improved public participation processes and use of service delivery monitoring tools.
- Improved management of public resources including natural resources. In particular, the PSAM wants to see an increased focus on performance management in the provincial and local spheres of government. The PSAM would especially like to see (and contribute towards) the development of improved accountability in the environmental and energy sectors of Southern Africa, given the vested economic interests currently dominating decisions in these sectors.
- Improved public service delivery.
- Improvements in policy and legislation relating to civil society-government dialogue and the service delivery framework at local government level.
- That MAP research material, advocacy successes and case studies influence the activities of the RLP and AIP
Last Modified :Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:44:43 SAST