NRF Post-Doctoral Fellowship
NRF Freestanding, Scarce Skills and Innovation Post-Doctoral Fellowships Call for 2017
NRF closing date: 13 June 2016
The National Research Foundation (NRF) in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) are pleased to announce the call for scholarship applications for 2017 in the following categories:
- DST- NRF- Free-standing Postdoctoral Fellowships (local and abroad);
- DST- NRF- Innovation Postdoctoral Fellowships; and
- DST- NRF- DHET - Scarce Skills Development Fund: Postdoctoral Fellowships
Successful applicants must undertake full-time Postdoctoral research. The Fellowships cannot be held concurrently with any salaried full-time employment.
The application deadline is Monday, 13 June 2016. Applicants must apply on the NRF Online system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za.
For all information pertaining to this Call, please refer to the attached Frameworks for each of the three funding instruments as well as the Application and Funding Guide:
- 2017 Postdoctoral Fellowships Application and Funding Guide for Free-standing, Innovation, Scarce Skills
- 2017 Innovation Postdoctoral Fellowships
- 2017 Freestanding Postdoctoral Fellowships Local and Abroad
- 2017 SSDF Postdoctoral Fellowships