Publication Outputs:General Guidelines
Online Submission for the Research Report and Subsidised Academic Research Output
The Research Reporting system, where all research outputs are captured, aims to facilitate more efficient data capture for both academics and the Data Management Unit. It collates information for the annual Research Report and the publication count process (subsidy earning publications)...more information
- 2017 DHET Accredited Journal Lists
- 2016 Abbreviated guidelines for subsidy earning publications
- Guidelines for inclusion of journals to the DHET accredited lists
- Research Publications website
- Loading Publications: User Manual version 2016
Annual Collation of the Research Report and Department of Higher Education & Training (DHET) Subsidy Process
Rhodes University researchers annually complete an online process of capturing research output data in order to:
Collate the Annual Research Report.
Collate the submission of potentially subsidised research outputs to DHET.
Last Modified :Fri, 26 May 2017 12:07:08 SAST