Mr Sharkay Izally
Email address: S.Izally@ru.ac.za
* Studied at Rhodes University obtaining a B.Sc in 2012, B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematical Statistics in 2013 and an M.Sc in Mathematical Statistics in 2015.
* Appointed as a Junior Lecturer in the Department of Statistics in 2015 and as Lecturer in 2016.
* Teaches first-year courses.
- Izally, S. I., Raubenheimer, L. and Adekpedjou, A. (2015). Bayesian accelerated life testing for the exponential model using the MDI prior. The South African Statistical Association (SASA) Conference hosted by the University of Pretoria, Pretoria, November/December 2015.
- Raubenheimer, L. and Izally, S. I. (2016). Objective Bayesian accelerated life testing: Weibull model and power law, The International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA) Conference, Forte Village Resort Convention Center Sardinia, Italy, June 2016.
Last Modified :Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:49:22 SAST