Date: 13 May 2012
Venue: Great Hall
There will be choirs from around Eastern Cape:
•NMMU Le Strada Chorale
•Trio from Sakhuluntu choral choir
•Small Groups from RUM
•Quartert from King choristers
•Mixed choir from RUM
Entrance its R15 members and R20 non-members
COME AND EXPERIENCE THE BEAUTY OF MUSIC!!!! YOU WON'T REGRET YOUR TIME!!!
We call upon all of Rhodes University to take part in a photography competition, being held by the International Office.
The photographs will be judged by categories:
1. The best Traditional African Dress.
2. The best photo taken on a Rhodes University field trip.
3. The best photo taken by an International student in South Africa.
4. The best photo taken by a South African student travelling abroad.
5. The best photo from International Week at Rhodes (May 18th until AFRICA DAY May 25th).
6. The best photo that describes or represents Internationalisation at Rhodes University.