Backup of your information and why it is important
- To have multiple copies of your important data stored on remote locations is the best way to keep it safe if anything had to go wrong.
- There are a number of ways for data to be lost, here are some of the most common reasons:
- Malicious software can corrupt and destroy your personal files
* Hard Disk Failures:
- Hard Drives can crash at anytime without warning and without backups there is no guarantee to recover your data
- If your laptop/computer is stolen and not recovered you would have lost all of your valuable data.
How to Backup your Data
* For Microsoft Windows Users:
* For Mac OSX Users:
Last Modified: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:13:26 SAST