2017 Teaching & Learning Showcase Abstracts
Please submit abstracts of no more than 150 words by 1 September 2017. All abstracts will be peer reviewed.
Considerations for acceptance will include:
- Connection between presentation topic and showcase theme
- Papers that may contribute meaningfully to discussions about student access and success
- Innovative and novel teaching and learning practices
- Evaluation processes that are inclusive of multiple methods and sources
- TLA practices that indicate strong conceptual / theoretical understandings
- Practices that challenge traditional understandings of “curriculum”
Submit your abstract here.
Queries: Renée Marx (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nompilo Tshuma (email@example.com)
Last Modified: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 11:32:54 SAST