Short Courses offered by CHERTL
CHERTL offers a range of short courses as listed below. In some cases the short courses can be offered as workshops. We are happy to adapt a course to suit your particular context and needs.
- Assessment and Moderator Development
- Curriculum Development in Higher Education
- Teaching for Learning in Higher Education
- Evaluation of Teaching and Courses
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Design
- Strengthening Postgraduate Supervision
- Academic Journal Writing for Publication
- Writing in the university: ways of doing, ways of being
- Digital Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Academic Leadership
CHERTL'S short course brochure can be downloaded by clicking this link CHERTL Short course brochure.
For further details please contact Prof Jenny Clarence (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Last Modified: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 10:39:40 SAST