Short Courses offered by CHERTL
CHERTL offers a range of short courses as listed below. In some cases the short courses can be offered as workshops. We are happy to adapt a course to suit your particular context and needs.
- Academic Leadership
- Evaluation of Teaching and Courses
- Teaching for Learning in Higher Education
- Curriculum Development in Higher Education
- Assessment and Moderator Development
- Introduction to Qualitative Research Design
- Strengthening Postgraduate Supervision
- Academic Journal Writing for Publication
- Writing in the university: ways of doing, ways of being
- Digital Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
CHERTL'S short course brochure can be downloaded by clicking this link CHERTL short course brochure.
For further details please contact Prof Jenny Clarence (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Last Modified :Mon, 13 Nov 2017 15:19:37 SAST