In pursuit of academic distinction, Rhodes University strives to offer an employment partnership of choice to prospective and current staff by:
- Furthering institutional excellence and appreciating contribution in support of such excellence; and
- Affording respect and dignity to both the individual and the collective.
The HR Division plays a pivotal role in realising this commitment. The vision of the HR Division is to realise the successful implementation of this employment partnership of choice, believing this will be achieved through:
- Championing this partnership and its achievement
- Demonstrating leadership in all that we do
- Partnering with management and staff
Rhodes University is committed to attracting and retaining staff of the highest calibre namely:
- Academic staff who can promote excellence and innovation in teaching and research;
- Support staff who by their professional conduct actively support this academic endeavour; and
- Academic and support staff who together create an environment that encourages students to reach their full potential.
Last Modified: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 10:55:55 SAST