Centre for Water Resources Research, University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
BSc Honours (Hydrology)
- BSc (Hydrology & Geography)
- Centre for Water Resources Research, UKZN
- Surface water based research.
- Hydrological Modelling.
- Community Engagement Based Research.
- Integrated Water Resources Research.
Masters candidate at the UKZN Centre for Water Resources Research. Current research is on water, energy and food nexus, with a focus on sustainable livelihoods (capitals) at a local (household) level. Research is part of a larger project funded by the WRC.
Phone: +27 71 126 7441
Last Modified: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:54:12 SAST