Centre for Water Resources Research, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Postdoctoral researcher within UMFULA (Uncertainty reduction in models for understanding development applications), a project within Future Climate for Africa (FCFA).
- Project lead for Water Research Commission funded project “Towards sustainable and equitable management of water resources: Understanding the interlinkages between water, ecosystems and society through spatial mapping of ecosystem services and livelihood benefits.”
- Virtual stakeholder engagement facilitator through Korumo Coaching for Transformation for the CGIAR Two Degree Initiative for Food and Agriculture.
- Chief Editor of monthly Newsletter, Centre for Water Resources Research, UKZN
- Supervision of PhD and MSc students.
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=JdVHsnkAAAAJ&hl=en
Social-ecological systems research, transdisciplinarity, gender and equity, sustainable resource management and development, ecosystem services
Last Modified: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 16:12:51 SAST