Solomon Gebreyohannis Gebrehiwo
Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- BSc (Forestry)
- Water and Land Resource Centre, Addis Ababa University
- PhD (Forest Hydrology)
- Ethiopian Institute of Water Resources, Addis Ababa University
- PhD (Environmental Sciences)
- Addis Ababa University
- Forest – soil moisture interaction at agricultural landscapes.
- Regional moisture recycling and forest.
- Watershed Hydrology.
- Water security and environmental changes.
Project Coordinator of the REACH Water security for the poor project in Ethiopia.
Teaching Geostatistics, a postgraduate programme and supervising four Doctoral candidates.
Awards, accolades received in the past 3 years.
Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung Fellowship (Jan 2017 to July 2019) under the theme Forest Water Security in the Nile Basin.
Phone: +251 (0) 922 822 702
Social Media: @solomongy
ResearchGate: Solomon Gebreyohannis
Last Modified: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:54:12 SAST