- Application of semiotic remediation to media, music, and political discourse
- Analysis of African proverbs, communal discourse, and formal communication texts from a systemic functional linguistics perspective
- Analysis of the multi-semiotic nature of representation in texts and social discourse.
- Linguistics 1 Discourse Analysis
- Linguistics 2 Discourse Analysis
- Linguistics 3 Discourse Analysis
- Professional Communication
- Professional Communication for Accountants
- Postgraduate Critical Discourse Analysis
- Postgraduate Multimodality
Banda, F. and Adetomokun, I. (2015). African renaissance and negotiation of Yoruba identity in the diaspora: A case study of Nigerian students in Cape Town. International Journal of African Renaissance Studies-Multi-, Inter-and Transdisciplinarity, 10(1), 83–101.
Last Modified: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 15:20:52 SAST