- Download the Software Update Settings Installer
- Find the downloaded sus.exe file and run it
- Click Install
- When prompted, select Student Network as your location on the network.
- The SUS settings will be installed on your computer
- Click Finish to close the installer
Reverting to Microsoft's update server when you leave Rhodes
- From the Start menu go to Settings and select Control Panel
- Choose Add or Remove Programs
- Find Rhodes Software Update Service in the list of Currently installed programs and click on it.
- Click Remove
- Click "Yes" when prompted for confirmation
- Rhodes settings will now be removed, and Microsoft's settings will be restored
- Click "OK" to close the uninstaller
Last Modified: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:47:39 SAST