MSc University of Zimbabwe
'phone +27 46 603-8525
FAX +27 46 622-8959
Nutrient fluxes between water and aerial habitats: the roles of aerial predatory invertebrates in trophic cross-subsidisation. Supervisor: Professor Martin Villet. Co-supervisor: Dr Nicole Richoux.
- Dalu T,Tambara E, Chari LD, Moyo S and Nhiwatiwa T. A test of the Lake Habitat Survey method in Cleveland Reservoir and Lake Chivero (Manyame River Basin, Zimbabwe). Water SA. In press.
- Dalu T, Froneman PW, Chari LD and Richoux NB. 2014. Colonisation and community structure of benthic diatoms on artificial substrates following a major flood event: A case of the Kowie River (Eastern Cape, South Africa). Water SA. 40(3):471–480.
- Dalu T, Thackeray Z, Leuci R, Clegg B, Chari LD and Nhiwatiwa T. 2013. First results on bathymetry, stratification and physicochemical limnology of a small tropical African reservoir (Malilangwe, Zimbabwe). Water SA. 39(1): 119–130.
- Tambara E, Dalu T,Murwira A, Kativu S and Chari L. 2013. Dynamics of fallow secondary succession pathways and prospects of ecosystem recovery in semi-arid agricultural landscapes. Transactions of the Royal Society of South Africa. 68(2): 133–140.
- Dalu T, Tambara EM, Clegg B, Chari LD and Nhiwatiwa T. 2013. Modeling sedimentation rates of Malilangwe Reservoir in the south-eastern lowveld of Zimbabwe.Applied Water Science. 3(1): 133–144.
Last Modified: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 13:16:15 SAST