Ross:Rhodes On-line Student Service
You have been given a ROSS (Rhodes on-line Student Service) username and PIN in previous correspondence. Please note that we cannot give you a PIN number over the telephone, so keep your number in a safe place.
- ROSS offers many of the services available in the Student Bureau, allowing you to visit the Bureau from any workstation connected to the Web.
- You can check and correct information such as your address.
- You can view the status of your residence allocation.
- You can check that your Registration fee has been cleared.
- Once you are registered at the University, you will be able to view and print your academic record. You can check your fee account, etc.
- Your examination results will also appear on ROSS.
- We strongly advise you to use this method to communicate with the Student Bureau and avoid congested telephone lines.
- To use ROSS, use the following address: https://ross.ru.ac.za/
- Click on login and type in your login name (all in lower case) and then enter your password.
Last Modified: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:51:18 SAST