Rhodes > Registration Gateway > New Students(All) > What to bring to registration
What to bring to registration
To make your registration as easy as possible, please bring with you the following:
- Your student number.
- A copy of your official school results.
- Evidence that your Registration Fee has been cleared (see “fees” ).
- A copy of the deposit slip, if you have deposited money into the University account.
- If you have been awarded a bursary, a copy of your letter of award, which should have been faxed through to the Fees Office before 27 January 2017.
- School leavers: Your final NSC/ A level / HIGCSE results.
- Transferring students: Your transcript from your previous university and course outlines.
- International students: Study visa and proof of your medical aid membership.
- If you have pre-registered – your pre-registration confirmation number.
Last Modified: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:35:14 SAST