The Career Centre offers a career counselling and education service to assist students in their career planning and career development while at Rhodes.
Our aim is to encourage and enable students to make and implement well – informed decisions about their future careers.
- Individual career counselling sessions (30-50 minutes) by appointment. This is for registered students and scholars applying to study at Rhodes University.
- Walk in 5 minute sessions for a quick and brief query – daily 11h00 to 15h00 – no appointment required.
- Career assessments for students and scholars – to assist with study choice and career development. This does incur a fee – students at Rhodes University have a discounted rate. Details available on request.
- Workshops at the Career Centre and in University residences upon request.
- CV structure, cover letter and job application tips
- What to expect in an interview.
- Career Success Strategies
- Graduate recruitment services – a job portal that advertises available job opportunities, career fairs and company presentations to network with a selection of companies hiring new graduates and various graduate publications available 24/7 at the Career Centre to assist in the job hunting process.
Bookings for Career Counselling can be made via email email@example.com or by calling 046 603 7070.
For any queries or requests regarding Rhodes University attending career exhibitions/high school visits please contact the recruitment office.
E-mail: Ms Buyisiwe Mzamane - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 011 788 5543 or 046 603 8276
For all student admission and course queries please contact the Student Bureau
046 603 8276
For information on the degrees and courses offered at Rhodes University – please go the following link -
Last Modified :Wed, 22 Feb 2017 13:04:08 SAST