Change in Employment Relationship

Prof Geoff Antrobus: Economics

Staff may wish to change their employment relationship in the following ways:

  • Take a period of unpaid leave, see:

Protocol of Staff altering Current Employment Relationship

  • Move from full-time to part-time work. In this regard, contact the Director: HR;
  • Continue to work after their formal retirement (which may be taken early), see:

Protocol for the Approval of Academic Staff Continuing their Relationship with RU Beyond Retirement

For more information please contact the HR Generalist of your work area or Faculty.

Last Modified: Fri, 23 May 2014 16:17:00 SAST