Academic Vacancy in Your Department

As soon as the resignation of an academic is confirmed, the Head of the relevant department will receive the following documents from the HR Generalist for your faculty:

Approval to fill a Permanent Academic Staff Vacancy OR Approval to Fill a Vacancy - External Funded Posts

This should be completed and returned to your HR Generalist:

While a post is being filled, you do have access to funding for temporary staff and/or teaching assistants. Protocol related to the employment of temporary academic staff and teaching assistants

Please discuss your short-term needs with your HR Generalist:

Support Staff Vacancy in your Department

Please go to:


Last Modified: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:23:46 SAST