Change in Employment Relationship

Guy Toto, Geography

Staff may wish to change their employment relationship in the following ways:


  • Take a period of unpaid leave, see:

  Guidelines for altering Current Employment Relationship

  • Move from full-time to part-time work. In this regard, contact the Director: HR;
  • Continue to work after their formal retirement (which may be taken early), see:

Guidelines for Continuing beyond Retirement

For more information please contact the HR Generalist for your area.

Last Modified: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:22:57 SAST