RU Dance sport at Arnold ClassicDate Released: Mon, 20 May 2019 13:52 +0200
RU Dance Sport team participated at the Annual Arnold Classic Sports competition in Sandton, Johannesburg. The Arnold Classic is founded by the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger. The games brings different type of sports at the Sandton International Conference Centre.
Rhodes dancers didn't dissapoint as usual. they took the comeptition to the tournaments favourites and other national elite dancers. the following were the results for our students:
Dancesport results at Arnold Classic, Sandton 17 – 18 May 2019:
- Caitlin Webb & Gugu Vundla - 6th level 1 ballroom & 3rd level 1 Latin
- Dikeledi Ramaano & Thandeka Gumede - 5th Latin level
- Lazancia Hughes & Kuhle Stamper - 2nd Latin 2 & 3rd Ballroom 1
- Naomi Grewan & Rethabile Taole - 6th Latin, didn't place ballroom
- Yandisa Maqizana & Sanele Windvoel - semi Latin, didn't place ballroom
- Vuyisa & Tshepiso Manaka - didn't place for both ballroom & latin
- Thandeka Gumede & Tshepiso Motloung - didn't place ballroom
- Yandisa Maqizana & Tshepiso Manaka - 3rd special section
Rhodes Sports congratulated all those who participated.
Source:RU Dance Sport Club